- Must be breeding ethically/responsibly
- Parents and offspring must be registered purebred Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers coming from parents who are registered purebred Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. (Registered with the CKC or AKC or equivalent international kennel club.)
- Acceptable listings: upcoming litters, pregnancies, litters on the ground, young puppies, older puppies, rescues and pets or breeding stock adult dogs if you have any to rehome/sell.
- It is understood that each breeder shall list litters from health-tested parents.
- Kindly update me when your litter or dog is sold so that we keep the information up to date. I do not permanently delete listings although I do update to state all the pups or the dog has been placed, as keeping these in the archive is one of the factors in our high ranking on Google search.
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org to list, edit or upate your info.
-Currently this blog is public and can be sent to via email by using the following link: http://tollerpups.blogspot.com.
Your listing must include the following:
- Your name and kennel name
- Your location (city, province/state, country)
- Your website if applicable
- Valid contact information, including email and website- phone number if you choose
- Photos if you wish (photos should be edited to 1024 x 768 pixels or smaller, and rotated to correct direction)
- Any other details about the litter
Can Ch. Daintree's One and Only was bred to Can Ch. Daintree's House on Fire in August of 2020. The parents are this and that, with achievements in this and that. Puppies were born in October: 4 boys and 4 girls. Looking for show and companion homes for 6 puppies, ready to go mid-December. Kennel is in Upper Somewhere, Anywhere. Contact Trisha for more information. email email@example.com, phone number 605-888-8888 and website: www.daintreeducktollers.com